NEWS

If you are not able to read the content of this blog ,send your mail address to seakeyare@gmail.com .This is a blog with more than 1 million views.Heading for 2 million viewership !. .GUIDANCE TO NEW READERS...IF YOU ARE VIEWING THIS ON A MOBILE PHONE ,CLICK THE WEB VERSION AVAILABLE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE MENU FOR BETTER VIEWING,.....To read notes on a particular topic ,type the word(s) in the seach page window on the LHS OR GO TO THE INDEXED BLOG http://plustwoenglishkasargod.blogspot.in/..THE LINK IS AVAILABLE ON THE RHS.Happy blogging to all.PLS SEND YOUR ARTICLES TO seakeyare@gmail.com...... CKR

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

UNIT 3/ LESSON 1/ Activity viii / Let us edit -answers

UNIT 3/ LESSON 1/ Activity viii  /  Let us edit -answers
Answer key:
1. E-mail :
Dear Sir,
My name is Arjun. I am a Plus two student at a reputed school in Thrissur. I am in the Commerce stream, with Maths and Computer Science as my optional subjects. I have secured A grade in all subjects in the Plus one exam
and I expect to score the same or better in the Plus two exam.
I am writing this mail because I can't decide on what course to choose for my higher education. I am good at computers and I like Statistics. I also like English and read a lot.
Could you tell me what kind of career suits me, and which course I should choose for my graduation? Please reply at the earliest as I am really anxious about my future.

Yours sincerely,

Arjun


credits  to teacher text,SCERT

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

No comments: