NEWS

If you are not able to read the content of this blog ,send your mail address to seakeyare@gmail.com .This is a blog with more than 1 million views.Heading for 2 million viewership !. .GUIDANCE TO NEW READERS...IF YOU ARE VIEWING THIS ON A MOBILE PHONE ,CLICK THE WEB VERSION AVAILABLE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE MENU FOR BETTER VIEWING,.....To read notes on a particular topic ,type the word(s) in the seach page window on the LHS OR GO TO THE INDEXED BLOG http://plustwoenglishkasargod.blogspot.in/..THE LINK IS AVAILABLE ON THE RHS.Happy blogging to all.PLS SEND YOUR ARTICLES TO seakeyare@gmail.com...... CKR

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

THE TALE OF A STAR-a poem by NAYANA GOVIND based on Any Woman

THE TALE OF A STAR
Every one says I am a star,
The sky is so high above me,
But I,the star, is so low
Bound in the four walls of the house.

A star is free there ,upon the sky !
I am also free,the laws say !
But chained is I am by traditions.
How can they say I am a star
That twinkles high upon the sky !

I also twinkle ,nowhere else
Within the four walls of my house .
The kitchen is ,perhaps, my sky !

-NAYANA GOVIND,12 SCIENCE,GHSS KAMBALLUR,KASARGOD(14002 )
( A REFLECTION ON THE POEM ,” ANY WOMAN” BY KATHERINE TYNAN )
As promised,we are uploading a power point presentation on A REVIEW-ANY WOMAN,
WHICH CAN BE DOWNLOADED FROM  THIS LINK 08/07/2015

No comments: